Ten Reasons to Paint Your Way Through the Recession
with a Good Quality Paint and a
Trend Forward Color Palette
- Your home is your biggest asset – preserve and protect it. A good quality paint is durable and will last longer than less expensive brands on the market today. They will protect and preserve your biggest asset for years!
- Reduce, Re-use, Recycle and Repaint – instead of throwing out that old chest of drawers or dresser why not give it a brand new look with a coat of paint and a couple of exciting colors?
- Renovate don’t relocate. If you have decided not to move this year (or if the economy has decided this for you!) you can completely transform the house you are in with some creative color schemes from an extensive line of fashionable colors.
- Save money! You can reduce your painting costs by doing that painting yourself!
- Save more money – a new kitchen for just a few dollars. If you were planning a new kitchen this year and have cancelled you plans due to budgetary constraints, you can still completely transform you old kitchen and units with a good quality paint and a choice of thousands of colors!
- Save even more money! A good quality paint will last 5 or 6 years or longer while some cheaper brands last for only 2 or 3 years. Painting with a saves you money!
- Painting is relaxing and rewarding! Take a night off the News, Prime Time, recession and depression, and re-discover the pleasure of painting! Put the kids to bed, set up you paint job, pop the cork in a bottle of your favourite wine, put on your favourite CD and watching your masterpiece take shape.
- Conserve resources and protect the environment! Paint conserves natural resources and protects the environment. Firstly you are not throwing out your old things, secondly as a first rate paint is more durable than bargain brands and you paint less often so you consume less resources, and many brands have removed the harmful solvents and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from paint so they are kinder to the environment - and to your health!
- Cheer yourself up! Color affects your mood! Dull drab color schemes often result in a dull drab mood (and maybe reflect the national mood of doom and gloom these days!). Bright colourful colors and color schemes reflect optimism, hope and joy and affect peoples’ moods (watch the reaction next time you give or receive a bunch of flowers).
- Your life is your canvas – throw lots of color at it!